Rhinoplasty Surgery Nose Job in Antalya
Rhinoplasty, also known as a “nose job,” is a surgical procedure that alters the shape and size of the nose. The procedure is often used to correct deformities, injuries, or breathing difficulties, but it can also be used for cosmetic reasons. In Antalya, Turkey, the procedure is offered by a number of experienced surgeons, who use the latest techniques to achieve natural-looking results.
The process begins with a consultation, during which the surgeon will examine the patient’s nose and discuss their goals for the procedure. They will also explain the different techniques that can be used and the expected outcomes. The patient will also be provided with detailed pre-operative and post-operative instructions.
During the surgery, the surgeon will make incisions inside the nose or on the columella, the strip of skin separating the nostrils. This allows them to access the underlying bone and cartilage, which can then be reshaped and resized to achieve the desired look. In some cases, a graft may be taken from another part of the patient’s body, such as the septum or ear, to build up the nose or support the bridge.
After the surgery, the patient will need to rest and keep their head elevated to minimize swelling and bleeding. They will also need to wear a splint to support the new shape of the nose while it heals. Most patients are able to return to work within 1-2 weeks, and they can expect to see the final results of the surgery within 6-12 months as the swelling completely subsides.
Overall, rhinoplasty is a highly effective way to improve the appearance and function of the nose. With experienced surgeons and state-of-the-art facilities, Antalya is a great place for patients to consider for their nose job.
About Rhinoplasty Surgery
What are the benefits of rhinoplasty (Nose Job)?
People choose to undergo a rhinoplasty (nose job) procedure for lots of different reasons. The many benefits of this procedure span from creating a nose you have always wanted, breathing easier, and improving your emotional well-being.
Benefits of rhinoplasty include:
- Reducing the size or length of your nose
- Removing or reducing a bump or hump on the bridge of the nose
- Straightening a crooked nose
- Adjusting nostril size and shape
- Amending the asymmetry of your nose
- Reshaping the tip of the nose
- Having a positive effect on your overall facial aesthetic
- Improving or alleviating breathing difficulties
- Sleeping better by alleviating sleep apnoea symptoms
- Increasing self-confidence and eliminating self-consciousness
- Overall happiness with the way you feel about your facial looks.
During your consultations you will discuss:
Your reasons for undergoing nose reshaping surgeryThe changes you would like to make to your noseThe results you would like to achieveAny recommended lifestyle changes to make before and after surgery, including smoking cessation and adjusting or temporarily stopping certain medicationsWhether rhinoplasty is the right option for you and which type is best.Any questions you may have
During the Rhinoplasty (nose job) surgery
You receive the drug (anesthetic) by inhaling it or through a small tube (IV line) placed in a vein in your hand, neck or chest. General anesthesia affects your entire body and causes you to be unconscious during surgery. General anesthesia requires a breathing tube.
Rhinoplasty may be done inside your nose or through a small external cut (incision) at the base of your nose, between your nostrils. Your surgeon will likely readjust the bone and cartilage underneath your skin.
Your surgeon can change the shape of your nasal bones or cartilage in several ways, depending on how much needs to be removed or added, your nose’s structure, and available materials. For small changes, the surgeon may use cartilage taken from deeper inside your nose or from your ear. For larger changes, the surgeon can use cartilage from your rib, implants or bone from other parts of your body. After these changes are made, the surgeon places the nose’s skin and tissue back and stitches the incisions in your nose.
If the wall between the two sides of the nose (septum) is bent or crooked (deviated), the surgeon can also correct it to improve breathing.
After the surgery, you’ll be in a recovery room, where the staff monitors your return to wakefulness. You might leave later that day or, if you have other health issues, you might stay overnight.
Recovery period after rhinoplasty (Nose Job) surgery
After your rhinoplasty surgery (nose job) procedure, a splint will be placed over the bridge of your nose for 7 to 10 days. It is removed at your follow-up appointment together with further advice and care to aid your recovery. Follow your aftercare advice.
Recovery varies from person to person, but we usually recommend taking at least ten days off work after nose surgery and avoiding sports of any kind for the first three months.
You will have bruising and swelling around your nose and eyes. To help reduce this you should:
- Avoid blowing your nose for at least two weeks after your nose surgery
- Avoid heavy lifting or bending down
- Avoid exertive exercise and sports
- Have warm baths rather than showers whilst bandages and the splint are in place
- Avoid expressive facial expressions as they may strain the nose area
- Have no sex for at least two weeks
- Avoid dusty and smoky places or any other things that may trigger sneezing and breathing difficulties
- Possible tape glasses to your head rather than rest on the nose
- Brush teeth gently and move upper lip as little as possible.
What Is Included In
Rhinoplasty Surgery Nose Job Package
- Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Medical Insurance *Valid for 12 Months
- Transfers between airport – hospital – hotel
- Assistance for medical services
- Medication and After Care Support