Things To Do In Antalya
Things To Do In Antalya, Antalya, visited by thousands of tourists every year, continues to be one of the first in the field of tourism in Turkey because of the endless number of things to do in Antalya city. In Antalya, from cultural events to sightseeing, you can evaluate a lot of activities on your holiday. Furthermore, perfect night entertainments will be waiting for you there.
Things To Do In Antalya For Families
Antalya is among the first places preferred for a holiday with children, as it has a mild climate that serves tourism throughout the year. If you are looking for some options to do in Antalya with your family, Antalya Dokuma Park & Toy Museum Kemer Dino Park Aquarium Antalya Lara Dolphin Show Delphinarium Antalya Aktur Amusement Park Antalya Riding, and Equestrian Club can be very good alternatives to be added your things to do in Antalya list.
What To Do In Antalya
With its magnificent history, warm weather, and wonderful geographical features, Antalya attracts visitors worldwide. Because of these features, there are countless things to do in Antalya city. Here is some advice for you:
- Explore the Magnificent Kaleiçi: Antalya is one of the rare cities that does not lose its historic feature throughout the centuries. Although Antalya’s inner city is developed and popular, its historical texture has always been permanent. The part of Kaleiçi, which has the right to its name, allows you to experience all the history with its side streets surrounded by ancient walls.
- Listen and feel the peace at the Manavgat Waterfall: Located near Side Ancient City, Manavgat Waterfall offers you a natural environment with its peaceful atmosphere. Known for its width rather than its height, the waterfall creates a cool air with its full flow in summer and provides a little escape from the hot weather of Antalya.
- Aspendos, the City of Ancient Civilizations: Aspendos is undoubtedly one of the most worth-seeing places of Antalya, which is full of different historical sites. The most well-known feature of Aspendos, one of the best-preserved sites in the world, is the magnificent ancient theater, built for performing for 12,000 people.
- Adventure in Köprülü Canyon: Köprülü Canyon, one of the national parks in Turkey, is the ideal place to enjoy nature. Spreading over 366 kilometers, Köprülü Canyon offers you a peaceful experience with its fresh fish restaurants, cafes, and tea gardens.
Events To Be Held In Antalya
Fascinating millions of holidaymakers every year with its vitality and natural beauty in tourism, festivals, and Antalya events organized on special occasions are also famous all around the world.
- Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival: September 5, September 28 It is a festival that has been going on for 22 years. 2. International Antalya Piano Festival: In October is held. Performing the concerts of world-famous pianists The festival is almost like a musical feast.
- Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival, which has been held since 1964, is the longest-running film festival in Turkey
- International Antalya Sand Festival, held in May, the festival has taken its place among the biggest sand sculpture events in the world.
Antalya City Trip
Antalya holiday means also an excellent sightseeing tour that will make you meet the biggest and most beautiful city of the Mediterranean region, learn about its history, enjoy the view, and have fun! You can start your daily city trips from the waterfalls. Düden and Kurşunlu Waterfalls are great places to watch the flow of water, rest, take photos and videos. After having your lunch, you can take a boat tour in Kaleiçi. After the boat tour, it is time to start our tour of Kaleiçi, Kaleiçi, which was surrounded by walls built during the Roman Empire, its name dates from there. You will be amazed by the narrow streets of the old city. You will see cute houses surrounded by high walls and lemon-tangerine-orange groves. You will travel in time while wandering around Kaleiçi.
For other transfers, you can contact us on the contact page.
You can review customer comments and reviews from our Google map address.
For information about our services, visit our services page.