Alanya Buggy Safari is an adventure-filled safari that we organize on dirt roads in the forest at the foothills Taurus mountain by buggies. Enjoy riding off-road, and the excitement of riding a buggy through the forest. The Alanya Buggy Safari Tour takes approximately 2 and a 1/2 hours.
To join the buggy safari tour, you don’t need any driving license or prior experience. It’s so simple to ride buggies. They can be operated by only gas and brake. There are buggy cars for one, three or four people. Guests can choose to ride in one buggy or with one person. Alternatively, they can pay extra to share one buggy. There are also some places to relax near the river.
You will have a blast driving through the dusty, muddy roads and amongst the pine trees of the rural Turkler region in Alanya. Don’t forget to take the Alanya buggy safari trip. It will be a great experience filled with excitement and action during your holiday in Alanya.
Buggy Safari Tours run three times per day in Alanya.
1-Morning group pick-up:09:00 return time:13:00
2-Afternoon group pick-up:13:30 return time:17:30
3-Sunset group pick-up:16:00 return time:20:00
ALANYA SAFARI ITINERARY
- Collection from hotels/apartments around Alanya.
- Meet at our buggy station and off-road land
- Our professional guides and instructors will provide all information about riding buggies safely.
- Short training and testing riding
- Ride through forest & off-road roads
- Retirement breaks
- Optional swimming break
- Dropping off at your apartments & hotels in Alanya or around
- Collection and drop off at hotels and apartments in Alanya or around
- Guide & instructor
- Rides for approximately 2 hours and 20 km
- Photos, DVD
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & INFOS
To protect your eyes and face from dirt and dust, take sun cream, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and a handkerchief. These items can also be purchased from your tour guide.
Dress appropriately for field conditions, dust, soil, and mud. Dirty and dusty clothes can result.