Alanya Horse riding, a thrilling adventure tour we offer around Seki village close to Demirtas is approximately 30 minutes from Alanya city centre. From the top of the mountain, you will enjoy a spectacular view of Alanya and the Mediterranean.
Tour details :
Alanya Horse riding, a thrilling and fun adventure tour we organize around Seki Village near Demirtas, which is approximately 30 minutes from the center of Alanya. The ride takes approximately three hours and is located among forests and banana trees at the foothills the Taurus mountain. Amazing views of the Mediterranean and Alanya from the mountain will amaze you. You’ll find old ruins from Syedra, an ancient city. Also, you will be able to see Syedra castle. The Alanya horse riding tour will be led by experienced guides and instructors. Relax near the pool or enjoy a cup of Turkish or apple tea at our horse farm after horse riding.
ALANYA HAORSE RIDING TOUR ITINERARY
- Pick up from the apartment or hotel you are staying in Alanya
- Meet at the horse farm near Demirtas in Seki village
- Our experienced trainers will inform you about the rules that must be followed during your tour.
- Horseback riding in the forest
- Return to our horse farm
- Enjoying a cup of Turkish tea after a long day.
- Drop off at your apartment or hotel in Alanya
- Pick-up from and drop-off at your apartment or hotel in Alanya
- Trainer and guide
- Horse riding for 3 hours
- All riding equipment
- Turkish tea and apple tea
- Food and drinks
- Horse riding boots
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & TIPS
- You can join any horseback riding tour to Alanya.
- A person who is more than 100kg cannot join the Alanya horse-riding tour
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted to ride.
- Children can ride horses with their parents.
- All year round, a horseback riding tour to Alanya is offered.