Included in the price
- Equipment (Helmet, life jacket, boat)
Alanya Rafting Tour Program
- Transfers from the hotel
- Arrival at Koprulu Canyon
- Briefing regarding the rafting by professional guides
- Getting kitted out with your rafting equipment
- Travelling to the starting point (the journey is 7km and takes approximately 15 minutes) before the rafting begins, there will be an opportunity to visit the Roman bridge, take some photos and enjoy some swimming
- Then the first part of the rafting experience is 10 km, all supervised by our expert professional guides
- Then lunch break at the restaurant by the river
- After lunch, we commence on the final 3.6km of your rafting journey
- When we arrive at the final station, there will be an opportunity to view the photos and videos taken along the way. These will be available for you to purchase as a keepsake of your adventure if you wish to do so
- Transfers to the hotels
- You should choose suitable shoes that do not slip easily in water. You can also rent or buy from our guide.
- Please do not take valuables and metal accessories (earrings, necklaces, etc.) with you. You can get some money for drinks, photos and videos.
- We also have free pick-up service from hotels/apartments in Antalya, Belek, Lara, Side, Kumköy, Manavgat.
- The only disadvantage of the rafting tour from Alanya is the long journey. However, to make this journey easier for our guests, we use comfortable and air-co buses for our transfer.
- You can pay the tour fee to our tour guide in cash on the bus.