Pamukkale 2 Day Tour From Alanya
Alanya Pamukkale 2 Day Tour is a cultural tour that includes 1-night accommodation in Pamukkale. Alanya lies approximately 350km from Pamukkale. One of the most visited places in Turkey is Hierapolis & Pamukkale.
Tour details :
Pamukkale 2 Days Tour from Alanya: This cultural tour includes 1-night accommodation in Pamukkale. Pamukkale, located in Denizli Province, is approximately 350km from Alanya. Pamukkale & Hierapolis, which in Turkish means “cotton castle”, is one of the oldest and most important thermal cities in the world. This UNESCO World Heritage Site’s thermal waters have attracted people for centuries because of their beauty and healing properties. According to legend, the waters of the region are about 30-degree Celsius and can cure certain illnesses. You will find Turkey’s famous tourism trademark, Pamukkale, and its natural beauty, The White Travertines. The Pamukkale Travertine is a limestone type that was deposited at the source of the spring. Subterranean heat warms thermal sources located on a fault line in western Anatolia, Pamukkale. They reach 33-36 C.
Calcium hydro carbonate is found in the water. Numerous earthquakes were caused by tectonic movements in the area, which led to the formation of hot springs. Pamukkale was created by the water from these hot springs. It is rich in minerals. The hot water comes into contact with carbon dioxide. This causes it to lose its heat and releases carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide into the atmosphere. Calcium carbonate precipitates as a result. The water then forms a beautiful travertine.
There are many other popular sites and thermal pools in the Pamukkale region, including the well-preserved ruins and ruins of Hierapolis and Necropolis, Cleopatra Pool and Red Water. The hotel is close to Pamukkale Travertines so you can relax and enjoy the surrounding area. A hand-woven rug and carpet production center will be visited. You will also learn about the traditional Turkish hand-weaving art.
PAMUKKALE 2-DAY TOUR STARTING FROM ALANYA ITINERARY
* Collection from Hotels and Apartments in Alanya
* Fly over the Taurus mountain
* Breakfast at Korkuteli
* Denizli City Panorama Break
* Visit limestone terraces at Pamukkale after you arrive in Pamukkale
* Visit Hierapolis, the ancient city
* Visit the Cleopatra pool
* Overnight and dinner
* Breakfast in the hotel before you leave
* Visit Redwater
* Visit a village mosque
* Visit a carpet workshop
* Antalya panoramic break
* Dropping off at your apartments & hotels in Alanya
* Collection and drop off at hotels and apartments in Alanya
* 3 star thermal hotel with half board (breakfast & dinner included in the hotel).
* Tour guide
* Entry fees to the Pamukkale or Hierapolis anti-city
* Lunches (2 Times)
* All drinks are included in the hotel’s menu.
* Redwater entrance and swimming in Cleopatra’s pool (10EUR).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & TIPS
* You can also opt for our Pamukkale alternative tour starting from Alanya.
Please note what is included and excluded when you compare prices for Pamukkale tours. You will only need to pay an additional amount for lunches or drinks. Our price includes access to the Pamukkale terraces. You won’t be surprised to pay anything extra when you choose us.
* Pick-up at all hotels and apartments in Alanya Side, Kumkoy Titreyengol Manavgat Belek, Belek Lara, Antalya or Kemer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.