Parasailing in Alanya
Parasailing in Alanya is a thrilling and fun flight experience that lasts 15 minutes over the Mediterranean. Parasailing can be done by anyone who is interested in water sports.
Parasailing in Alanya is a thrilling and fun flight experience that lasts 15 minutes over the Mediterranean. Parasailing can be done by anyone with a basic knowledge of water sports. Parasailing is a popular summer water sport in Alanya. Parasailing is safe and we use high quality equipment. The parachute can reach a height of up to 200m and will remain in the air for as long as the wind allows. Flying one, two, or three people at a time is possible. You must not miss the Alanya Parasailing (sea parachute ) activity. Here you can enjoy the stunning views of Alanya city and Alanya Pier, as well as the Taurus Mountains.
- Transfer from the centre of Alanya (direct pickup and drop-off from your accommodation).
- Flight time approximately 15 minutes
- All equipment
- Guide (expert and guide)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TIPS:
- Bookable anytime between 09:00 and 18:00
- Transfer from Alanya center to Oba, Tosmur and Kestel is free Extra fees may apply to other regions.
- Wearing comfortable, loose fitting clothing reduces friction
- There are no weight or age limits
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.