Private Alanya City Tour
Alanya’s short city tour takes you to the most famous places in the Mediterranean region’s paradise Alanya. During the Alanya city tour, you will be accompanied by your tour guide. Alanya City Tour
Tour details :
Alanya’s short city tour takes you to the most famous places in the Mediterranean region’s paradise Alanya. During the Alanya city tour, you will be accompanied by your tour guide.
Damlatas Cave was accidentally discovered during construction of the harbor in 1948. It is also known as “Cave of dripping stone” in Turkish because it contains numerous stalagmites and stalactites that date back 15,000 years. It is beneficial for asthmatics.
Cleopatra Beach is one of the most well-known sandy beaches in the entire world. Cleopatra, the Egyptian queen, gave it its name. Legends claim it was given by Marcus Antonius, the Roman commander. They both swam here.
Alanya Cable Car (Teleferik), up to the Alanya Castle; built by Seljuks in 13 century. Located on the hill 250m from the Sea. Enjoy the sunset and spectacular Alanya views by Alanya Cable Car (Teleferik).
Alanya viewing terrace; Photo break at the Alanya terrasse with its spectacular view of Alanya. It can be seen from nearly every place in Alanya, including the sign ‘I LOVE ALANYA.’
- Pick up and drop off at Alanya hotels and apartments
- Alanya cable car (Teleferik) fee=4EUR
- Entry fee for Drop-stone cave (Damlatas Cave) = 2 EUR
ADDITIONAL INFOS & TIPS:
- We also recommend the Private Alanya tour for those with more time.
- Bring your camera and mobile phone.
- Take your jacket with you when it gets cooler in the spring or autumn.
- Cabrio top-open small buses organize a tour of Alanya and a cable car ride. These are fun and comfortable vehicles.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.