Alanya Turkish Bath ”Hamam” is a truly memorable experience that should not be missed during your trip to Turkey The Roman or Byzantine custom was adopted later perfected through the Selcuk Turks who were the first to introduce the public bath played an important roles. Alanya Turkish bathing tour is among the most effective methods to relieve fatigue and tension on your vacation. You’ll feel a nice sense of relaxation and a sense of lightness thanks to massages from expert masseurs. After the bathingsession, you’ll feel refreshed, youthful and energetic like you were you were born again!
Having an important place in Alanya health tourism, the hammam kefi is the first preferred activity for many people. For those who want to have a massage in Alanya, the first address is Alanya hamam.
Alanya Turkish Bath Reservation Form
Massage in Alanya
The best choice for those who want to relax with a massage is the pleasure of hammam. Thanks to expert masseurs, you will feel like a new born.
Turkish Bath Benefits
- It allows your skin to breathe by removing the dead skin from your body with scrubbing and foamy washing.
- It helps to clean your skin pores and regulate blood circulation.
- Provides effective stimulation of the heart and cardiovascular system.
- Prevents cough, cold, cold, sneezing.
- It helps against rheumatism and cellulite, wrinkles.
- You can make a reservation between the hours of 09:00-18:00.
- Alanya Turkish bath takes an average of 2 and a half hours.
- If you have a health problem; Please be careful if you have high blood pressure or heart problems.
- We provide lockable changing rooms, towel (loincloth) – (clog).
- You must bring your swimsuits.
- Child prices are valid for children aged 6-12. They can get a massage.
- You can make payments to our guide at the beginning of the event.
You can follow us on our social media account.